Tabs

O.T.P. – LUCKY v TOXIC

Welcome to 'On The Poll'; a series that aims to random questions that cross my mind, randomly. Questions are asked on Twitter, Facebook, Wordpress or even in real life (for the unfortunate few of you have to see me on a daily basis). Let's see how far this can go on before it just gets annoying, shall we?

QUESTION: "Better @BritneySpears song - 'Lucky' or 'Toxic'" [I picked 'Lucky']

FINAL RESULT: 'Toxic' = 67%, 'Lucky' = 33%

First, thanks to those who participated on Twitter & in the real world. Second, to hell with you who didn't take 'Lucky'! Who turns down 90's-Britney?

After coincidentally hearing it on the radio over that past few days, I guess I can see why I don't get that song at all. It's clearly not a dude song! I probably could've gotten that explanation from the homeboys, had I actually been willing to ask them. However, I don't see me asking Remi questions about Britney Spears going over well. Really, every scenario I envision involves me getting slapped. So ladies, I tip my hat to you. Next poll though, I'm coming out as a winner. No luck necessary.

1 comment:

  1. [...] 14 Jun Yes, I was too lazy to type this up weeks ago. Well, it’s not so much laziness as it is an unwillingness to prove myself wrong… again. [...]

    ReplyDelete