Tabs

The Heat Is On

Well kids, the heat has officially been turned on dans ma maison. Boom, French! To me, it's always a kind of a admittance of defeat. It means Summer has officially ended & there's no hope of it coming back. The amount of daylight is going to reduce until it feels like you're only getting a peak at it during the day. Winter is on the way & I'll have to deal with another birthday. Ugh!

I'm not an Autumn guy, I'll admit this. Spring is probably my favourite season because it's a lead-in to the time of year when everyone I know seems to be the happiest. Fall is just like that, but in reverse & leading to everyone being miserable. Also, there's no bigger tease at this time of year than what's outside the window. Weeks ago, if it was sunny outside you knew that it was warm. Now you can step into the sunshine & end up running back in for another layer of clothing. If it's going to be cold, give me Winter as soon as possible. The issue I seem to be facing is that there are at least two more months of Fall before the prospect of snow falling. So if anyone could assist me in becoming an Autumn guy, I'd appreciate it. Until I see this season as more than just a reason to wear scarves & sweaters, I'm not going to be able to deal with it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment