Tabs

F-ck Your Horoscope!

It boggles my mind so how many people take their horoscopes as a kind of ultimate truth. I read mine when I come across it but I've never been the type of person who seemingly lives & dies by what it tells me.

"Here's a horoscope for everyone. Aquarius: You're gonna die. Capricorn: You're gonna die. Gemini: You're gonna die twice! Leo: You're gonna die. Scorpio: You're gonna die f--cking." - Chris Rock

I don't think that a person can be defined by the day they were born. The experiences you go through & the way you were raised surely shape your character traits more than your birthday, right? Additionally, the horoscopes that people always see & say "Oh, that's SO me" are the most complimentary ones. Who isn't going to agree with being told that they're fantastic during sex? If you took the compliments from one sign & assign them to another, would people even notice a change?

"Your horoscopes couldn't scope my horrors..." - K'naan

I believe that the universe has a way of doing things. Everything happens for a reason (even the negative stuff comes around to make you stronger) & what goes around comes around. However, someone is still going to need to convince me that the position of the planets affects people in their day-to-day lives. Who knows though; maybe I'm wrong. I've been told that happens from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment