Tabs

Keep Your Tongue

 
I realize it's lame that I'm still telling this story after it happened six days ago, but I promised a friend I'd fill her in. Before we being though, I'd just like to clarify that this isn't me bragging. So before you all get ideas & the lesbian rate skyrockets, let me say "No homo." Now, let me get onto this dude's tongue.
Last Friday I'm sitting in a lecture hall, waiting on the clock to tell me I could head home. The professor gave us a break from another utterly enthralling lecture to give us some time to complete course evaluation forms. It wasn't exactly home-time, but I'll take any break I can get during class. So this one dude volunteers to journey around the lecture hall & hand out the bubble sheets. Now, I know nothing about this character other than the fact that his posture is on another level. I mean, have you ever seen someone who just walks TOO straight? It's like, "C'mon son, it's the last lecture of the week. Look a little less upbeat." Anyways, dude is walking around passing out the sheets & I think to myself "Let me meet this kid halfway so he doesn't have to venture all the way back here." I don't sit where the crew sat back in 1st year, but there's enough steps between dude & I to make me think getting up was a good idea. So I got up & walked over to dude to get my evaluation sheet. That, ladies & gentleman, is when it happened. I gave him a nod. Then he gave me a smile. Then he gave me my sheet. Then he stuck his tongue out me. Then he kept on going about his business.

At this point, I'm sure I was standing there with my "WTF" face on. Maybe not at full blast, but guarantee t'was suitable for the situation. Normally, I'd look to whoever I'm sitting with & make sure I wasn't having an odd hallucination. However, no one I know seems to takes that class (Again, thanks y'all). So because I'm still a wee bit confused about this, what was I supposed to do? Was this a "Thanks, bro" situation? What would you have done? Regardless, shout-outs to that dude & his obviously excellent taste in men. See ladies, he gets it. Why don't you? #LonelyTweet

1 comment:

  1. LOL'ing forever at this story.

    No, but seriously, maybe...I can't even think what kind of thoughts must have been running through his head when he stuck his tongue out. Maybe he was trying to be playful with you? I don't know. It just seems so very strange and out of the ordinary.

    But if I was sitting beside you, I would have LOL'd so hard. Omg.

    I don't blame you if you had a WTF? expression on your face, because, really, WTF?

    ReplyDelete