Tabs

T’was quite the fail

Yannick & Kam: You guys missed no adventure. I went to the Rogers Centre (not the game *Iverson voice*, just near it) & nothing happened. There, you can leave your comment & stop yourself from having to read the rest. Here's the closest thing I've got to a story:

I figured I'd do at least one lap around the Dome before I gave up looking for an adventure entirely. As I walked past that one part that always has the cars (I don't know the name of that spot but it's not the parking lot & Dad used to always take us past that place when we used to go to games), I notice these dudes with a basketball. Now I can't think of one reason why you'd need a basketball at the home opener for a baseball team, so I look again at the guy holding it in order to find one solitary reason as to why this would be going on. When I look back at dudes, I realize that two of them were The Score's own DJ Bennett & Randy Urban. At this point I figure, that the basketball was officially a dope idea (much respect to those guys). Instead of getting into groupie mode, I kept on trekking & the last I saw, they looked like they were waiting for someone. I didn't really wonder who they were waiting for until I turned the next corner & saw Gerry Dee (Comedian/Sports reporter) running in the direction I just came from. Now, I have no idea how that story ended for them, but I'm sure it went better than mine. The closest I got to free stuff was a "Glee" foam finger, which I couldn't bring myself to get. So to make a long story short, if you want to have a good time at a game, it helps to have a ticket.




No comments:

Post a Comment