Tabs

The Downside of Stubborn

I officially give up trying to pass this programming class. I woke up this Monday & lost the passion entirely. The fact that there are only 5 people in the class is depressing enough every time I walk in there, but that's minor. I've never claimed to be a computer programmer & now I see that even persistence & the "I think I can" attitude won't get me where I need to go. The midterm was worth 50% & I failed that. Why in the blue hell did I not listen to my friends & drop this class when it wouldn't have drop-kicked my GPA? Did I not learn this lesson after I failed in the second semester? I suppose the old adage of "Hindsight is 20/20" still rings true. However, if alcoholics have taught me anything it is that the key to progression in admitting you have a problem. So I shall write the final; I shall accept the failing grade & I shall move on. The question is, do I dare continue showing up to lectures... thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment