Tabs

Fry Cook on Venus Podcast: I Could Pull Married Women

It's rather hard to describe what this episode of #FCoV is about as my mind was pretty far gone during the recording process. Apologies are in order for that. Additionally, the last two episodes have debuted later in the evening that I would have liked. The fault for that belongs to no one but myself. My bad. I'm recovering from, well, three days worth of feeling like I've been hit by a truck. As my computer has yet to be fixed, I borrowed one from the awesomest awesome person I know & concluded the Q&A session from last week. I hope to get back to interviews with guests soon. I also hope to be able to move without groaning. Cheers to which ever comes first. Thank you for supporting the podcast. You rock. Don't ever change.

No comments:

Post a Comment