Tabs

Klosterman: 21 of 23


Imagine you could go back to the age of five and
relive the rest of your life, knowing everything that you know now. You
will re-experience your entire adolescence with both the cognitive
ability of an adult and the memories of everything you’ve learned form
having lived your life previously.
Would you lose your virginity earlier or later than you did the first time around (and by how many years)?

It's questions like this that make me wonder who exactly reads this blog. I could take this answer to a place that uncomfortable for all of us. But just in case my Mom one day reads this, let me not do that. Now, there are probably a few things I'd be willing to change. That, however, isn't really one of them. I'm good with what I got & when I got it. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment