Tabs

Klosterman: 18 of 23


You have won a prize. The prize has two options,
and you can choose either (but not both). The first option is a year in
Europe with a monthly stipend of $2,000. The second option is ten
minutes on the moon. Which option do you select?


Explain to me what 10 minutes on the moon will do for me. Can I bring a date & join the 238, 857 miles high club? While I enjoy an adventure as much as the next guy, I can think of nothing to on the moon in 10 minutes that I couldn't accomplish with the Discovery Channel & a bouncy castle. Europe, on the other hand, comes hundreds of years of culture & that nice little monthly stipend. With an entire year, I'd be able to accomplish so much more than in minutes on the moon. Champions League finals, anyone? Pour moi, a year in Europe would be the prize of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment