Tabs

Klosterman: 6 of 23


At long last, someone invents "the dream VCR."
This machine allows you to tape an entire evening's worth of your own
dreams, which you can then watch at your leisure. However, the inventor
of the dream VCR will only allow you to use this device of you agree to a
strange caveat: When you watch your dreams, you must do so with your
family and your closest friends in the same room. They get to watch your
dreams along with you. And if you don't agree to this, you can't use
the dream VCR. Would you still do this?


I've gotten this far in life without reliving any of my dreams, so I should be able to manage without this. Sidenote: I had the craziest nightmare yesterday. It lasted all of two seconds, but it had me bugging out! My heart-rate was elevated for an hour after I woke up & the whole thing consisted of me looking at a wall post on Facebook. Can you say "TOO much Internet?" And since I'm ranting, who's still using any type of VCR? C'mon SON! Anyways, to answer the question, the last thing I need is to be reliving a dream & being interrupted by someone yelling "Yo, fix the tracking!" So sorry folks, you won't need to get this for me anytime soon. However, if you'd like to hook me up with an iPhone...

No comments:

Post a Comment