Tabs

Klosterman: 2 of 23

Let us assume a fully grown, completely healthy
Clydesdale horse has his hooves shackled to the ground while his head is
held in place with thick rope. He is conscious and standing upright,
but completely immobile. And let us assume that--for some reason--every
political prisoner on earth (as cited by Amnesty International) will be
released from captivity if you can kick this horse to death in less than
twenty minutes. You are allowed to wear steel-toed boots. Would you attempt to do this?


Although this would be as good a chance as ever for me to wear those heavy @$$ black boots I have, I'm not kicking any horse. I don't care what underground hip-hop legends throw my name in a verse for freeing political prisoners, I'm not kicking any horse. Please let me reiterate, I'm not kicking any horse! I'd have leave the fate of each of the prisoners up to the good ol' judicial system. Hey, if Mandela had to wait, there's a good chance you're going to have to wait too.

No comments:

Post a Comment