Tabs

Klosterman: 15 of 23


You have a brain tumor. Though there is no
discomfort at the moment, this tumor would unquestionably kill you in
six months. However, your life can (and will) be saved by an operation;
the only downside is that there will be a brutal incision to your
frontal lobe. After the surgery, you will be significantly less
intelligent. You will still be a fully functioning adult, but you will
be less logical, you will have a terrible memory, and you will have
little ability to understand complex concepts or difficult ideas. The
surgery is in two weeks. How do you spend the next fourteen days?


I record EVERYTHING with my video camera & the classic combination of a pen & paper. Vlogs, moments with friends, thoughts, life lessons, etc. Shoot, I might even get a series of tattoos, since each could represent a story. I'd salvage everything possible so that once my mind slips, I'd be able to see where I was. It'd have to be laid out more intricately than when Michael Scofield planned his journey to freedom. Then, I'd do everything I could to get back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment